Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Confessions



(You know you haven't been to a site in ages when it takes you twenty minutes to remember your info to sign in...only to epic fail and having to reset everything. I was getting worried...I didn't want to make a new blog all together.....)




Oh my poor little blog...how I failed you. When we first started, I was so eager to write you, share the going-ons of my life. And now look at us. The last post I wrote was about the first snowfall. I wanted to write you. I swear. So many current events such as Britney going insane, Heath Ledger's tragic death. So many issues to rant about, like that poor boy who got killed for giving another boy a Valentine. So many happenings in my life, such as the birth of my third beautiful baby boy. Where was I??


*sigh*


I have to admit, I've been cheating on you. You see...my hubby downloaded this certain game for me one day...perhaps you heard about it...the Sims 2? Anyways, the game charmed me, whispered secrets in my ear and even lured me away from my other love...World of Warcraft. It started innocent enough...then I found out about the expansion packs, the new items to download, and found out that I can recolour things, use cheats to build exciting features, like an arc bridge!! How could I resist! Even now, I twitch to play.


I beg for your forgiveness, my cute little blog. I promise, I will post more often. I will put down the rants that go on in my head. I swear, I'll never stray from you again...




*sniffles*




ever yours, ever mine

1 comment:

Yve! said...

And if you do, I'll hunt you down and show you the joys of blogging.

Like, links, and videos on youtube, and its a fancinating way to spy on you know but don't really want to go and see.

like me.

OH BTW BITCH! you're like a ten...okay...twenty minute bike ride from south keys, didya know that!? Guess who is making a special trip on the o-train with her bike just for you!!!